Returns & Refunds
Terms of Sale
- Our fabric is measured and cut using the metric system and is sold by the half meter.
- We aim to ensure we provide full and accurate descriptions and photographs of all our products, however colours may vary on different monitors.
- Please note that cut lengths of fabric cannot be returned or exchanged unless they are faulty or damaged. We quality check all our fabrics before they are dispatched to you.
- If you wish to cancel your order you will receive a full refund providing that the items you have ordered have not been dispatched. Once an order has been dispatched, it cannot be cancelled.
- To cancel your order please email us. Your cancellation notice by e-mail is effective from the date you have sent the e-mail to us.
- Selkie Patterns cannot be held responsible for damage to goods incurred whilst in transit.
Returns & Refunds
- Unused and unopened printed sewing patterns in a sellable condition can be returned in their original condition within 14 days. When making an exchange, the customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with the return.
- Digital patterns are non refundable and non returnable.
- Please note that cut fabric cannot be returned or exchanged unless they are faulty or damaged. We quality check all our fabrics before they are sent to you.
- Wholesale patterns are only eligible for a refund or exchange if damaged or faulty.
- Sale items are not eligible for returns and refunds.
- Pre-order items are only eligible for a refund if faulty or damaged. Pre-order items can be canceled up until the day the pre-order period finishes.
- Other items such as haberdashery may be refunded or exchanged providing that the item has not been used and is in a sellable condition. All items must be returned to us safely and undamaged in transit. Post and packaging costs for both the original purchase and for the return are non refundable. We are not responsible for returns that do not reach us.