Returns & Refunds
Terms of Sale
- Our fabric is measured and cut using the metric system and is sold by the half meter.
- We aim to ensure we provide full and accurate descriptions and photographs of all our products, however colours may vary on different monitors.
- Please note that cut lengths of fabric cannot be refunded or exchanged unless they are faulty or damaged. For an item to qualify for an exchange or refund, it has to be in a sellable condition when it is returned to us. Therefore washed fabrics cannot be returned to us except under exceptional circumstances.
- If you wish to cancel your order you will receive a full refund providing that the items you have ordered have not been dispatched. Once an order has been dispatched, it cannot be cancelled.
- To cancel your order please email us. Your cancellation notice by e-mail is effective from the date you have sent the e-mail to us.
- If your items arrive damaged, please contact us immediately.
- Our parcels are as a standard insured for contents up to £36 pounds. If you have placed a large order and would like to be covered in case of missing post, please contact us so we can arrange extra insurance. We will invoice you for this separately before posting your order.
- Unused and unopened printed sewing patterns in a sellable condition can be returned in their original condition within 14 days. When making a return, the customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with the return.
- Please note that fabric and notions that have been cut into cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged, unless the fabric is faulty or damaged.
- Fabric that has been washed cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged, unless there are very special circumstances. If you would like to speak to us about an issue with your fabrics, please email us on email@example.com
- Wholesale patterns are only eligible to be returned if damaged or faulty.
- Sale items are not eligible for returns and refunds.
- If you would like to request a refund, the item has to be in its original state. Please contact us as soon as possible if you would like to request a refund. Selkie Patterns can only refund the cost of the item; the original postage and return postage is on the customer. We cannot accept responsibility for returned items that are lost in the post on their way back to us; for this reason we recommend you get proof of posting or you use recorded delivery.
- Pre-order items are only eligible for a refund if faulty or damaged. Pre-order items can be canceled up until the day the pre-order period finishes.
- Digital patterns are non refundable.
- Other items such as haberdashery may be refunded providing that the item has not been used and is in a sellable condition.
We will only accept exchanges on items that are faulty or damaged. If you would like to request an exchange, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org