Shipping & Delivery
- All orders will be shipped in high quality fully recyclable and recycled packaging which contains zero plastic. We encourage you to reuse and recycle the packaging your goods were sent in.
- How do you know your order has been fulfilled? We aim to process orders within 3-5 working days (Monday-Friday) and you will receive an automated email once your order has been fulfilled and taken to the Post Office. We use a business service that usually processes bulk orders on the next working day. So if you receive your email on a Monday, your parcel will typically be dispatched by Royal Mail on Tuesday. After dispatch your order will arrive in about two days (UK), a week (EU) or up to two weeks (rest of the world).
- If you require a trackable service for a special purchase, please contact us as soon as you place your order to notify us and we can discuss the shipping options.
- The standard shipping method we use is by Royal Mail first class with a flat rate shipping fee to the UK mainland of £3.50. This service is not tracked.
- Postage is free if you spend £100 – this only applies to standard delivery within the UK (2-4 days).
- If an item is not delivered, the customer will need to make a claim to the postal service used for the lost parcel. We keep proof of postage for all items we have sent but we cannot accept responsibility for items lost in transit.
- If you are a wholesale customer, we will give you several shipping options and the option to insure the contents or not.
- For orders sent outside of the EU customs charges may apply; these charges are the responsibility of the customer. Please note that we cannot advise on customs charges as these differ in all countries and are the responsibility of the customer. We cannot legally understate the value of a parcel to work around customs duties.
- In the event of a no-deal Brexit between the UK and the EU, then customs duties will be applicable to all parcels delivered outside of the EU.
- If your order is exceptionally big/heavy and the shipping costs on our website haven’t covered the costs, we will contact the customer to invoice for shipping separately.
Guaranteed Christmas Delivery Dates:
UK – Order by Tuesday 18th December for guaranteed delivery before Christmas.
All other destinations – for guaranteed Christmas delivery, please check the Royal Mail website for more information on Christmas delivery.
No orders are posted between 23rd of December and then 2nd of January due to public holidays.
- UK- Standard Delivery: £3.50 (2-4 days)
- UK- Free if you spend over £100 – this only applies to standard delivery within the UK (2-4 days)
- UK- Next Day Delivery: £5.00 (Please order before 12pm U.K time to guarantee the order is dispatched for next day, any orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following day. Orders placed on a Friday will arrive on Monday).
- Europe- £12 European orders should arrive within 5-10 working days.
- Rest of the world- £17 deliveries to the rest of the world should arrive within 7-14 days.
- International Express Delivery £25-£35 (3-4 days)