Shipping & Delivery
- How do you know your order has been fulfilled? We aim to process orders within 3-5 working days (Monday-Friday) and you will receive an automated email once your order has been fulfilled and taken to the Post Office. We use a business service that usually processes bulk orders on the next working day. So if you receive your email on a Monday, your parcel will typically be dispatched by Royal Mail on Tuesday. After dispatch your order will arrive in about two days (UK), a week (EU) or up to two weeks (rest of the world). DISCLAIMER: due to the ongoing worldwide pandemic and government guidelines, our processing times may at times be longer to adhere to these guidelines. You will always receive an email notification once your order has been fulfilled.
- All orders will be shipped in high quality fully recyclable and recycled packaging which contains zero plastic. We encourage you to reuse and recycle the packaging your goods were sent in.
- If you require a trackable service for a special purchase, please contact us as soon as you place your order to notify us and we can discuss the shipping options.
- The standard shipping method we use is by Royal Mail first class with a flat rate shipping fee to the UK mainland of £3.50. This service is not tracked.
- Postage is free if you spend £100 – this only applies to standard delivery within the UK (2-4 days).
- If an item is not delivered, the customer will need to make a claim to the postal service used for the lost parcel. We keep proof of postage for all items we have sent but we cannot accept responsibility for items lost in transit.
- If you are a wholesale customer, we will give you several shipping options and the option to insure the contents or not.
- If your order is exceptionally big/heavy and the shipping costs on our website haven’t covered the costs, we will contact the customer to invoice for shipping separately. We reserve the right to do so and will contact the customer before fulfilling the order.
Regarding customs and import taxes:
- For orders sent outside of the UK, customs charges and/or import taxes may apply; these charges are the responsibility of the customer. Please note that we cannot advise on customs charges or import taxes as these differ in all countries and are the responsibility of the customer. We cannot legally understate the value of a parcel to work around customs duties.
- Our parcels are sent from the UK, which is no longer an EU member as per 1 January 2021. Customs duties will be applicable to all parcels delivered outside of the UK and these are the responsibility of the customer. We cannot except returns on items already shipped if a customer changes their mind about paying these charges.
- UK- Standard Delivery: £3.50 (2-4 days)
- UK- Free if you spend over £100 – this only applies to standard delivery within the UK (2-4 days)
- Europe- £12 European orders should arrive within 5-10 working days.
- Rest of the world- £17 deliveries to the rest of the world should arrive within 7-14 days.
If you require an express service, please email us as soon as you place your order with your postage requirements and your order number. You can reach us on email@example.com