Your download comes with:
- A0 copy shop file: full scale pattern on three sheets, ready to be printed by a copy shop.
- A4 file: tiles that you can print at home and stick together.
- A step by step, full colour instruction booklet with tips and tricks (including an invisible zip guide) to sew your own Lin. You can print this or read it on your laptop/computer/tablet.
Please see our PDF Print Guide for more information on how to print or assemble your digital pattern. Please note you have three attempts to download your pattern.
For this jumpsuit we recommend medium-weight linen, light-weight denim, chambray, medium- to heavy- weight cotton, medium-weight rayon. We recommend avoiding silk, jersey, and really flimsy fabric. You can self line the bodice (lining with the same fabric as the top fabric) or choose a lightweight cotton if you have chosen a heavier top fabric. We recommend to choose a fabric that is around 150 cm wide because of the width of the pattern pieces: a 115 cm width complicates the layout and causes a lot of waste.
What you will need:
- Top fabric for sizes 6-14: 3.4 m for the full length and capri (150 cm wide), 2.3 m for the playsuit (150 cm wide). Sizes 16-22: 4.7 m for the full length and capri (150 cm wide), 3.4 m for playsuit.
- Lining sizes 6-14: 0.55 m (150 cm wide). Sizes 16-22: 0.6 m (150 cm wide).
- Matching thread.
- Zip: approx. 22″/56 cm. regular or invisible zip.
- Hook and eye for the top of the zip.
- Sewing machine with a zipper foot (invisible or regular zipper foot).
Pair the Lin with our in house designed British made fabrics for a stylish and sustainable wardrobe! For inspiration, visit our Lin Lookbook.