Your download comes with:
- A0 copy shop file: full scale pattern on two sheets, ready to be printed by a copy shop.
- A4/US Letter file: tiles that you can print at home and stick together.
- A step by step, fully colour illustrated instruction booklet with tips and tricks (including a zip guide) to sew your own London. You can print this or read it on your laptop/computer/tablet.
Please see our PDF Print Guide for more information on how to print or assemble your digital pattern.
For the skirt we recommend a medium or heavy weight cotton, denim or heavy linen. For the dress you could use a light or medium weight cotton or bamboo, depending on how much structure you want in the sleeves and skirt. Choose a fabric with some drape for a softer effect. Linen, cotton lawn, lightweight cottons or bamboo will be beautiful for your blouse.
What you will need:
- Skirt: 1.8m fabric (115–150cm wide). Blouse: 1.9m (115cm wide) or 1.4m (150cm wide). Dress: 2.8m (115cm wide) or 2m (150cm wide).
- 0.5m interfacing in a similar weight to your fabric.
- Matching thread.
- Zip: 7–9″ for the skirt, 23″ for the top and 23–25″ for the dress. For the skirt we recommend a regular zip, however for the blouse and dress you could also use an invisible zip. A slightly longer zip for the dress and skirt will help you if you normally have to wriggle into clothes.
- Hook and bar or button for the skirt.
- Sewing machine with a zipper foot.
Pair the London with our in house designed British made fabrics for a stylish and sustainable wardrobe. Please see the London Lookbook here.