Your download comes with:
- A0 copy shop file: full scale pattern on two sheets, ready to be printed by a copy shop.
- A4/US Letter file: tiles that you can print at home and stick together.
- A step by step instruction booklet with detailed photographs to add different sleeve options to your London dress or blouse. You can print this or read it on your laptop/computer/tablet.
Please see our PDF Print Guide for more information on how to print or assemble your digital pattern. Please note you have three attempts to download your pattern.
Linen, cotton lawn and light weight cottons will be beautiful for your blouse or dress. A lightweight fabric will give a lovely billowy, romantic look to these sleeves, whereas a fabric with more weight will give a striking tie feature if you opt for the full length sleeve.
What you will need:
- Your regular London pattern with instructions
- 3/4 length sleeve: 0.7 m (150 cm wide fabric) or 1.4 m (all fabric widths below 150 cm)
- Full length sleeve: 1.7 m (all fabric widths)
- Optional bias binding for full length sleeve option; optional bias binding for keyhole in 3/4 length sleeve
- Matching thread.
All of the above fabric requirements are on top of your regular pattern requirements.
Pair the London with our in house designed British made fabrics for a stylish and sustainable wardrobe. Please see the London Lookbook here.