Your download comes with:
- A0 copy shop file: full scale pattern on four sheets, ready to be printed by a copy shop.
- A4 file: tiles that you can print at home and stick together.
- A step by step, full colour instruction booklet with tips and tricks to sew your own Rossetti. You can print this, but we recommend reading it on your laptop/computer/tablet.
Please see our PDF Print Guide for more information on how to print or assemble your digital pattern. Please note you have three attempts to download your pattern.
Light- to medium-weight fabrics with plenty of drape and movement such as viscose (rayon), tencel (lyocell) or crêpe. The drape will ensure the garment’s bodice hangs correctly. We recommend making a toile of the bodice if you want to use a woven fabric as we can’t guarantee a great fit. We recommend to choose a fabric that is around 150 cm wide because of the width of the pattern pieces: a 115 cm width complicates the layout and causes a lot of waste.
Disclaimer: the maxi dress in size 26 requires a fabric width of 151.5 cm.
This pattern comes in sizes UK 6-26 (US 2-22 and EU 34-54). Please see the specific size chart for this pattern here. If you are between sizes (especially between sizes 14 and 16), we would recommend sizing down or making a toile of the bodice to ensure the right fit: this is a relaxed fit bodice without darts.
What you will need:
- Fabric requirements sizes 6-16: 2 m for the blouse, 4 m for the midi dress, 5 m for the maxi dress. Fabric requirements sizes 18-26: 2.2 m for the blouse, 4.4. m for the midi dress, 5.4 m for the maxi dress.*
- Matching thread
- Sewing machine
- 1 cm (1/3 inch) wide elastic the length of your waist measurement
*The fabric requirements include all the optional frills because we don’t know which one you will make!
Pair the Rossetti with our in house designed British made fabrics for a stylish and sustainable wardrobe! For inspiration, visit our Rossetti Lookbook.